The following non-confidential Caneta publications are available on-line:
Additional Caneta publications are available in published documents:
- A Comparison of Measured and Predicted Performance of a Ground Source Heat Pump System in a Large Building. ASHRAE Transactions 1995, V.101, Pt. 2.
- A New Study of Hot-Water Use in Canada. ASHRAE Transactions 2010 v. 117, Pt. 1.
- ASHRAE Commercial/Institutional Ground-Source Heat Pump Engineering Manual. ASHRAE, Inc. 1995.
- Development of Guidelines for Assessing the Environmental Benefits of Heat Recovery Heat Pumps. ASHRAE Transactions 2000, v. 106, pt 2.
- Heat Exchanger Sizing for Vertical Closed-Loop Ground-Source Heat Pumps. ASME, Solar Engineering 1995, v.1
- Heat Pump Owner Experiences in Canada. Proceedings. Heat Pumps in Cold Climates. Moncton, New Brunswick, August 1990.
- Heat Recovery Heat Pump Operating Experiences. ASHRAE Transactions 1994, V. 100, Pt. 2.
- Learning from Experiences with Commercial/Institutional Heat Pumps Systems in Cold Climates. Co-author. Centre for the Analysis and Dissemination of Demonstrated Energy Technologies. CADDETT Analyses Series No. 27. August 2000.
- Modelling of Ground-Source Heat Pump Performance. ASHRAE Transactions 1991, V.97, Pt.1.
- Monitoring of a Groundwater Source Heat Pump System at Sussex. Canadian Electricity Association. C.E.A. 8942U801A. March 1996
- Monitoring of a Groundwater Source Heat Pump System at Tracadie. Canadian Electricity Association. C.E.A. 8942U801B. March 1996.
- More Info. on Hot Water Use in Canada, ACEEE Hot Water Forum, 2010.
- Operating Experience with Commercial Ground-Source Heat Pumps - Part 1. ASHRAE Transactions 1996, v.102, pt.1.
- Operating Experiences with Commercial Ground-Source Heat Pumps - Part 2. ASHRAE Transactions 1998, v. 104, pt. 2.
- Validation of Water-Loop Heat Pump System Modelling. ASHRAE Transactions 1993, V.99, Pt.2.